Sunday, November 11, 2007

Laziness

It's been a long weekend of holidays. Have been lazing around the house for 3days and I feel pretty useless. For the first time, I'm longging to go back to work on Monday. Work keeps me of my mind whenever I've things on my mind. Keeps me busy and time passes by with a blink of an eye.

For the pass 3 days, I have been thinking quite abit. I remembered the day that mc prayed for me on my birthday. She prayed that I'll find a man who will take good care of me, a man that will love me and appreaciate me for who I am, a man that will provide me love, care and tenderness. Thinking of it, could he be the one? I'm so confused but yet happy. It's been a while that somemore cares and misses me so much. It's always nice knowing that there's someone cares for you and someone misses you. **I need an answer**

It's weird how much I miss him when he's not around. It's only been a couple of days but I can't stop thinking of him. Just wish that he's here sometimes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is a good start my dear. being pampered and care is a very very good feeling after all. you deserve all this. best wishes and i am happy for you :)