Sunday, November 11, 2007

Questions running through my head...

Why do girls think so much even when it's just a simple stuff? They often misunderstood and think too much. I totally agree with it, but it's just the way all female thinks.

I'm now thinking, what if he's just using me? what if it's just a fling and I'm throwing myself to him? What if it's this and that? I really don't know what else to think. Is he for real? All these questions are really running through my head. I'm really confuse, and there's no solid answer at the moment. I really don't know what else to think.

I feel happy but sometimes when these question arises, I tend to get scared of being used again. And all these things... I don't need all these thinga happenning to me right now. I'm so tired of being in a relationship sometimes but of course, all girls love being loved. It's the experience which is what we're paranoid about.

Expereinces that's bad, over and never forgotten.

No comments: